I put too much zero-cal sugar in my tea
to try and mask the bitterness of
losing my religion;
the ashes that go on my forehead
will not be a mark of repentance
but a reminder of how goddamn hungry I am.
i dunno what rick astley is doing for lent but i know what he isn’t doing
the chronicles of narnia fancast → Quvenzhané Wallis as Lucy Pevensie
"I think—I don’t know—but I think I could be brave enough."
Mill Street Vintage
i have spent almost my whole life hating myself so dont u dare tell me im Too Confident now
Ooh, okay! loverhunterfighter
- Starting on my birthday last year: our band got straight superiors at our district assessment. (The year before, assessment was also on my birthday, but we did not do well.)
- And then straight superiors at state as well:)
- I made the top 8 in the county for A-Team I technically made the team two days before my birthday, but the three day trip to Disney with the other members was one of the most fun weekends I’ve ever had.
- I kind of fell in love? It was good for me because it did not go well but it could have if I had put more effort into it, but it was a good learning experience.
- Chicago for a couple of days sans parents with ambulavi (I just tagged you in two posts in a row I’m sry)
- BRACES OFF. After almost four years.
- I cut all my hair off and I’m SO HAPPY WITH IT!
- Family vacation to DC was awesome and
- It helped me figure out where I want to go to college and what I want to do with my life. (For now)
- I made a lot of friends in my grade, which is good because all my senior friends are graduating soon.
- I went vegetarian and I love it! I’ve cheated a few times but I always go back.
- I learned a lot about myself.
- Trial team! We started the team a little after Thanksgiving but in spite of that we’re still headed to state Thursday-Saturday. :)
- Mom and I went to NJ and NYC over Thanksgiving and it was so much fun.
- I got to see my dad’s cousin and her daughter whom I ADORE twice (one was for not good reasons but) and they live near DC so if my plans work out I might get to see them more often :)
- Finally, I’m thankful for the fact that I’m thankful for so many other things that there’s not space to list them. :)
What an inspiring birthday message from ambulavi
Upendi - The Lion King II Soundtrack
I have 2 hours and 33 minutes left of being 16 and although this year has been probably the best of my life I just had a bad dream so I feel kind of miserable (also I’m up at 5 for some reason? I was up at 2 for 30 minutes too)